Monday, September 8, 2008

Zoom Zoom.

We got a new car! On Saturday Blake and I decided to drive around and start looking for some new car options. After literally being chased, and harrassed, by the salesman at the Auto Mall (my advice is never go there!) and CarMax, Blake and I found this beauty at D. Dahle Mazda. It's the same car we had before but it's the "Grand Touring" edition so it has leather seats, a 6 disc changer in the dash, and a sunroof! Not to mention a bigger engine and a much better color that we can keep clean! =) So we are very excited. We got to practice our negotiation skills for 3 hours at the dealership and we talked them down 2000 dollars! Go us! So if you see us zoomin' around the town be sure to wave. I will most likely have my head out the sunroof. I have never had one before, it's like Christmas! =) Honk Honk.

5 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

Woo Woo! Very nice : )
Next time you wear your all hair down...get on the freeway and open your sunroof...it will suck your hair STRAIGHT up...it is FUNNY!
My kids make me do it.
Just watch out for geese with it open!
~Nat

Mandy said...

Nice negotiating skills yo. When I buy my new Sequoia I'm taking you and Blake. That should be in like the next 10 years I'm hoping. Really pushing for it. Congrats on the speedster, though!

The Buckingham Family said...

Hi Em,
I am off track right now so I can comment at 1:30 in the afternoon.
My mom wants a Sequoia too Mandy.I guess great minds think alike!
Emi you have got to take me for a ride next time we come to vist.I will to teach you the hair trick!
-Hailey

The Thompson Tymes said...

Wow!! That is a nice car.. Jaicee, Lacey and now Whitney have that car! They are very nice!! I heard about your accident(s). Maybe you and Blake should stay home for a while, so that this streak of bad luck can pass you by!!! But really.. I am so glad that you and Blake were not hurt. You two must be livin right!!
Next time you take that silver bullet heading south to San Jorge (I think that is how YOU spell it) stop by and visit. Ya~know you do have OTHER cousins that live here too..
Be Safe! ~Liz

Just Rawlings Along said...

landy approves!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones