Friday, September 12, 2008

The Paint Contest.





Event: Emily's Annual "I can Paint Better than you" Contest.

For: The Buckingham and Marath Kiddos.

Started: Yesterday, September 11th

Deadline: Saturday, September 20th

All entrants must use the ever so high tech Paint Program, located under your Accessories tab on your computer.

Rule #1: There are no rules.

My advice is take a big swig of sugary kool aid on the rocks before attempting to enter this contest. Cuz it's about to get crazy.

Please see my sample drawing above. I call it "How does it feel." And I dedicate it to my dear hubby and brother Mullet. I hope you feel good about all the fish you have capped.

So Best of Luck to all my little cuz-in-skees! The winner gets a GINORMOUS prize, and the rest of you, well you get something small.

Let the Fun Begin!

4 comments:

Jenny , Matt,Jaxson and Logan Karr said...

Question #1- Did you really paint that picture?
Question #2- Do you have lots of time on your hands at work today?
Question 3#- Is your company hiring? Cause I would like to paint pictures and blog and get paid for it!!

Emily Wilde said...

um hello i didnt do that at work. i did it last night. i work when im at work. thats why i am working now. i must go.

Mandy said...

Wow, who is that magnificent artist and where can I purchase such a fine print? That would look FANTABULOUS on my bathroom wall....then I could stare at it while I'm- ya know- in the bathroom.

The Buckingham Family said...

GAME ON DONKEY KONG!
We are in!
WATCH out...the BUCKINGHAM KIDS are gonna beat you! Grrrrrr!
(Go ahead and act scared now)

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones