Thursday, September 18, 2008

Husband Tag!

Husband Tag:
1. Where did you meet? On a blind date, on October 5th, at Outback Steakhouse (Our memories like to pretend that it was Texas Roadhouse so that we can go there, instead of Outback, when we want to remember our first date.)
2. How long did you date before you got married? 7 months =)
3. How long have you been married? 4 months, and 16 days. woo! old timers.
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is always getting me flowers or a card, or setting up candles for dinner. He also loves to blow those little firework things, that shoot paper, in my face when im asleep on the couch. Surprise. woo. Insta-angry wife.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? his broad shoulder and hot bum. after re reading this, yes its true my favorite feature is blakes one broad shoulder. just the one.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He still has a little kid inside of him...like me! Makes for a Wilde day, every day.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Drama. and others that cant be named on a children-friendly blog.
8. What is his favorite color? poop we just talked about this the other day too. is it green? we will go with that.
9. What is his favorite food? Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and Mountain Dew. Both of which make for a happy husband.
10. What is his favorite sport? Baseball. yay for baseball pants. woo.
11. When and where was your first kiss? Ventana Apartments, outside in the cold. mmm romantical.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Whispering sweet nothings to each other.
13. Do you have any children? Uh thats a big no. we are still raising ourselves. Then we will incorporate a dog. Then maybe a kiddo.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can do the string trick. i will say no more.
15. How old is he? 24 (2 months younger than me....you can totally tell haha jk)
16. Who said "I love you" first? He did...so hot. i said "why?" he said nevermind i take it back (just kidding!)
17. What is his favorite type of music? anything that is naughty. like micky avalon or NIN. Heaven help him.
18. What do you admire most about him? He knows what he wants and does everything to get it.
19. Do you think he will read this? of course. or i wont speak to him for the rest of the day.

I tag: Mandy, Jenny, Nat, Madi, Nessa, and Suz

8 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

Em,
WHAT A FUN idea...how does Madi do this...boyfriend in the picture?? : )
I will grab this later today or tomorrow...kids galore here now!
Love,
~Nat

Emily Wilde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Wilde said...

Good point about Madi Nat, but i fixed it. Im sure Madi will be overjoyed (Edward is from the Stephanie Meyers books, whom Madi is deeply in love with. and already preparing to have his children.)

Jeana said...

k did you really ask why when he said i love you? what kind of answer were you expecting? hahaha

The Buckingham Family said...

Em,
Blake's diet sounds similar to your Dad's! And we all wonder why we get tummy aches?!
I can't even phathom what a "string trick" might be....I think of "cats in the cradle" like we did in elementary but I am QUITE sure that's not it.
Like Matt...I don't even recognize any of that music! What happened to Bon Jovi, Oingo Boingo...remember that on your boat with your family? or some good old 80's stuff?!
Boy, are we getting some good info on everyone now!!
I can't wait to see you all again...I want to see some of these NOW revealed talents!
~Nat

Mandy said...

Wow. I want to see Blake's one shoulder. But, like you, only the one, not both. I'll close my eyes if i have to see both, ick.

The Buckingham Family said...

LOVE your new music BTW.
You aren't ROCKIN" me out first thing in the morning ; )
~Nat

Anonymous said...

Your a dork to the extreme. but I will post about my plans for me and Edward's future! Mwahahaha!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones