Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Perfect Couple

After searching long and hard for a "Couples Costume" for Halloween, Blake and I finally found the perfect pair. I think it suits us both very well. These two should have been in the runnings together. Just ask my dad, our whole family is really rootin for old Billary. I think next year they should pick a winner with a good old fashion mud wrastlin'. Hillary vs Palin. Palin would whoop some pootang.
Here is Blake having more fun. Heaven help him. He did a little dance around the aisles for a good 15 minutes like this. Kind of worrisome.

3 comments:

Just Rawlings Along said...

Gotta love the Nixon jokes:)
Emily....WE'RE NOT OLD....O.k....we're getting there. Landy turns 26 in October. Our little guy is getting go big!:):) You guys are cute. take care.

The Buckingham Family said...

I can ONLY imagine you two "WILDE'S" in any store...they breathe a sigh of relief when you leave...like they do when I leave with my kids!! LOL
~Nat

Mandy said...

Ha ha ha! Nice. Better watch out Obama in a RED shirt? That's just craziness. Come on.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones