Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where it all Began.....

I found this picture of Blake and I and it brought back some good ole memories. This was our first trip to Midway together (that's where his grandma lives). Blake took me on a long walk down to the bridge and then we went to Johnson's Mill. Here we are on the dock just before Blake took me out in the canoe (yes, it was just like the scene in The Notebook, only fewer swans, and much, much better!) Shortly after this, I met Blake's parents and little bro-skee Bradey. We went on the Heber Creeper the first day I met them, it was so much fun! Here are some pictures of us on the train that day.... look at Bradey's long hair! Woo!


Seems like just yesterday, yet seems like I've known Blake's family for forever! And yes, that's me pulling the kissy face. It's my signature move people. And I figure don't fix something that ain't broken.



1 comment:

The Buckingham Family said...

Awww, what a cute couple you make!
I think the last time I was on the Heber Creeper was about 20 years ago!
~Nat

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones