Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Friiiiiiday!

Below are various pictures of Great White Sharks, because today I have been looking at... various pictures of Great White Sharks. My sister and I have a deep fear of such creatures, yet we are obsessed with Shark week. And pretty much anything that involves Sharks.
Very strange now that I think about it.
But look at these beauuuuuuuuties! The first one looks like it's smiling. I like that. Makes it seem real friendly. I bet they are. I heard it's ok to pet them too. Make sure you have lots of fish in your pocket if you do though, it's been said that this helps calm them. I heard that on the Discovery Channel. I was doing homework while watching though, so don't quote me. But I'm about 60% sure thats what they said. And 60% of the time, the Discovery channel is correct EVERY time. That quote never gets old. Thank you Ron Burgundy.
Happy Friday! I'm delirious.




3 comments:

Mandy said...

I think I saw that same program...I heard they just open their mouths that way to communicate. Humans can't hear it, but they say it's like a beautiful opera when they "sing/communicate." I heard that flailing around really makes them playful too, I bet that's fun.

The Buckingham Family said...

I also heard that their bite doesn't really hurt...their teeth are made of a "soft substance" like rubber...who knows?!
Em, wanna find out if this is true?
PS-Like the new items on your sidebar! : )
PSS-I will get my Hubby Tag up sometime soon...still having issues with posting!
~Nat

Anonymous said...

bluhuhuhuhuh - that is a shiver and a bluh at the same time. I also hate sharks. They creep me right out. I have a very hard time swimming in the ocean - especially when once a sealion was catching a wave with me at the huntington in cali. they normally don't swim close to shore, so either the sealion was chasing ME or a shark was chasing it. At least thats what the locals said - n.e.way.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones