Friday, September 26, 2008

Tonight's the Night!


So tonight's the night of our much awaited Circus!!! WOO!
Jared and Mandy, and Blake and I, are venturing out to watch the Barnum and Bailey Circus at the Delta Center! (Yes, I refuse to call it the Energy solutions center, it will always be the Delta Center.)
It took a lot for Mandy and I to convince Jared and Blake of the idea, but as usual, we came out successful!
So hold on to your butts ladies and gents, cuz tonight's gonna be a rockin' good time! (I havent been to a circus for oh, over 2 decades I believe, so for all I know I could absolutely hate it. But I doubt it! However I will report afterwards and let you know if I still feel the same way =)

Oh yah and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!


2 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

Have fun! They come to Denver after they are there. We are seeing TV ads all the time for it.
GO TO THE PRE-SHOW it is better than the main one! You can talk to the clowns and they let you sit on the center ring while they do tricks! That was cool!
~Nat

Chotz said...

Hi Emily,
I dont know if you remember me, but I'm Kira's little sister, Chelsea. We read your blog and just wanted you to know that you are so hilarious. If I ever need a pick me up at work, I just read your blog and I usually end up peeing my pants laughing. THANK YOU!
p.s. Please don't go private becuase of me, I swear I'm not a stalker.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones