Monday, September 15, 2008

The Paintings Are In!!!

Painting #1 (LEXI): Although I dont know who painted this picture, I must say it is divine. I'm a very big fan of the clouds/birds/blue things by the sun and the small donkey playing on the lawn. Just kidding Roxi! Hmm the swinger has red hair....very interesting =)


Painting #2 (RILEY): Hmmmm, I only know of 2 young people who have the fastest RC cars on this side of the Mississippi. But i will keep my lips zipped as to who this painting could belong to! =) Very Nice painting, I am concerned that each person only has 6 fingers however. Guess all ya really need is one finger to hold the remote, and the other to push the FASTER button! =) I like the racetrack and the awesome sun!


Painting # 3 (HAILEY): Very Picasso-esque! What a lovely array of colors this artist has used. This reminds me of one of those paintings that you go cross eyed to look at and you see some secret picture emerge. Wait... I think I really do see something! Yes, I do! It's Jenny coming out of Ross Dress for Less. With another pair of jeans! Amazing work!


Painting #4:(TRISTAN)Oh this is a very detailed picture. I like it! It looks like someone may be laying in a bed, hooked up to their Wii game system! This person must play guitar hero 4,000 times a day in order to get feeling better. It works much faster than any medication! I know, I have tried it also. And it looks like Uncle Rick is outside in a cowboy outfit doing a dance for the people in the waiting room. He is a very good dancer! No, no he is not. They are begging him to stop.


Painting #5: (COLTON) Oh my. It looks like "Cousin IT" has been in some sort of car wreck! Or maybe it is a polygamist. Definitely not cousin Emi =) I really like the big giant sun! And the very artistic tires =) But where is Blake? Oh wait, I just realized this is a picture of Blake, with his long flowing mullet that he used to have! Watch out for the airbags, yowch!


~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

So there ya have it folks, now the tough part begins! How am I ever going to choose a winner out of all of these awesome paintings! Guess I will have to make Blake do it, blindfolded. =)

Stay tuned for the winners, i will have them posted by Wednesday morning!!!!! Love all of you!

2 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

Your commentary brought a new light to these pictures, that is for sure! I could see things I didn't before!
Good Luck....I think the kids already WON...they all had fun! : )
~Nat

Anonymous said...

That was so funny! We especially love the thought of rick dancing in the waiting room. The kids had so much fun doing this. Thanks again & we'll see ya tonite for yummy happy sumo!!!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones