Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Craaaaaaaaaaaash.

As most of you have heard, Blake and I got in a wee bit of an accident on Monday night. We were headed home from Heber, after a really great day with Blake's family, and just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time! We came up on a light that was in a pretty heavy construction area, and as we were heading through the light a car turning left didnt see us and decided to go for it. We T-boned them perfectly going about 50mph. I dont know how we all walked away from this accident, but we did. It sure was a blessing! Blake and I are happy to say we went to the hospital and no broken bones were found, however we did get a nice good bag of 800mg Ibuprofen and some great muscle relaxers. =) I know what we will be doing tonight! We are sooooo thankful that we didnt get hurt. As for my car Pedro, I think he just spent all 9 of his lives. But we will keep you updated on that =) I dont have all my pictures downloaded yet, I only have one from a phone picture. So here it is, more to come soon!
Side View

Front View

5 comments:

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

Scary! I'm glad you guys weren't hurt, it looks like it was a bad accident. Your poor car, now you just might have to get a new one :)

The Buckingham Family said...

WOW, you can't even tell that car HAD a front end! It is amazing that the windshield is still intact!
Looks like the airbags deployed...did that hurt?
I have heard they can leave a nasty burn on your skin.
GLAD you are ok!
~Nat

Arin said...

Oh my...so glad the two of you are ok! Looks like your getting a new car!

The Buckingham Family said...

Hey M,
That looks like a pretty bad crash YOU two were in!!!!!!
Could you show us some pictures of the other peoples car??!!!
COLTON

Anonymous said...

Glad you twos are ok!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones