Friday, September 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

6 facts about me.... and 6 people who I tagged.

1. I hate talking on the phone more than anything in the entire world. Don't make me call you.
2. I have names for every kid in our ward. Booger eater, sloth baby...just to name a couple. Blake and I talk in code all during Sacrament meeting. That's not very Christ-like, is it.
3. I have just been introduced to painting on the computer, and am now considered a paint genius.
4. I officially hate driving. Guess thats what happens when you play real live bumper cars in intersections. "Automobilllllll, Lehhhhhk." as quoted by Long Duck Dong.
5. I am obsessed with Blake.
6. I gag when i drink water.

Youre next... Mandy, Natalie, Jenny, Jeana, Shanalee, & Liz!

2 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

OK, is that fair to have EACH family member tagged?!
We tagged Alan too...someone better get COLTON!! In fact...
I will let him be tagged in my place! : )
~Nat

The Buckingham Family said...

Ok, you now need to let your hubby see our blog! : )
~Nat & Colton

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones