Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blake's 6 Random Facts!


Ok so I didn't even see that Blake had been tagged by Hailey! I didnt even know Hailey & Colton filled out their 6 random facts until 5 minutes ago when I read them! So, because Blake is currently at work....and has NO idea how to even write a blog.... I have the pleasure of doing this FOR him. Which he will loooooove, plus it will be ten times more fun cuz I get to pick the 6 things =) Woo! Here it goes:

Fact #1: Blake likes to pretend he is a chain smoker. No matter where we are, he will find something that he can roll up and pretend to smoke. I'll never forget the day I walked into my parent's kitchen, only to find my dear husband has rolled up some paper, used the stove to light it, and is showing my ENTIRE family that he can blow perfect smoke rings. And do the french inhale up his nose. I don't ask where he learned all this from, it already concerns me... as you can imagine.

Fact #2: Blake does not like clutter. This is a good thing....most the time =) He doesn't like cluttered paper, in particular. If a pile of mail begins to grow, because it needs to be shredded, paid, etc , he will point this out. I will then tell him that these mail pieces are being kept in a safe place, on top of the microwave, so that I dont forget to pay them. =) But he will still remind me the next day, and every day after, until it is gone. =) He is a VERY good helper with stuff around the house though. So I'm not complaining, I think it's funny more than anything! (That's my disclaimer so that I dont get in trouble.)

Fact #3: Blake can play the harmonica like a bandit. I'm not talking put your lips on the thing and have a seizure, I'm talking he can put some harmonica music in front of him and bust every note out! I didn't know this until one night, as I'm laying peacefully in bed, almost asleep, Blake decides to all of a sudden pleasure me with the loudest harmonica song I have ever heard. =) He always picks such opportune times to show me such talents. But really, I was impressed after the anger subsided.

Fact #4: Blake has a pair of Heely's (Thanks Nat!). Yes, the lovely shoe/skates that all the kids wear in every mall and shopping center around. He didn't show me these until after we were married. Good thing, just kidding. Sometimes he will strap them on and go to target with me. Such a joy watching my husband skate around the aisles. Brian Boytano has nothing on him.

Fact #5: If there are any chips in sight, Blake will dip them in whatever he can find. If you go to a Mexican place, he will have rice and beans loaded on top of the tortilla chips. If you go to a family reunion, he will have potato chips loaded with pasta salad on them. Such odd combinations, but hey if he is happy... I am happy! =) And dry heaving.

And last but not least....

Fact #6: Blake is the sweetest guy you will EVER meet. Seriously, if you could read the messages/emails he writes to his family and brother, you would fall in love with him. =) In a brotherly way...cuz he is mine! But for a guy who grew up with all brothers, these Wilde boyz have the biggest hearts you've ever laid your eyes on!

3 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

Ok, Em...do you NOT have your comments set up to email to you? ; ) I love that function, then you don't have to re-read all your posts.
Also, it's "HEELYS" like on your heels...not "wheelies" although you can pop wheelies with the heelys...hee hee.
Blake and I would get along..NO CLUTTER...my kind of guy!
At our next famliy function Blake can DJ it with his harmonica...now that will be entertainment! The rest of us can improv square dance : )
THANKS for filling that out...I do love these things..getting to know all these details about my family! : )
~Nat

The Buckingham Family said...

One more thing...
How did Blake hurt THAT finger??

The Buckingham Family said...

Ha Ha! Blake on "Wheelies" LOL!
I have never seen an adult with Heelys but I guess their is always a first time. : )
I love Heely's! I have always wanted a pair but my feet grow so fast that I would buy them and then I would have to buy another pair by the time I even put them on!
Thanks for doing the tag Emily/Blake.
~Hailey

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones