Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Look what i can do." That was my caption under the Picture I sent him.

The other day Blake asked me to send him a picture. Before deciding which pose to contort myself into, I thought about what type of picture he might have in mind. We were married on May 2nd, that means we have been married for a grand total of 4 months and 8 days. We are still referred to as a "googly-eyed Newly Wed Couple." Blake constantly asks strangers how long it takes for that term to go away, they rarely answer because they could care less. My answer is, we will always be newlyweds. But sooner or later we will start looking at each other the same way we look at our siblings. Hey Jare! I'm kidding Blake.
Back to the subject. So after a few minutes of thinking of ultra sexy poses I could manage on top of my desk while my coworkers watched in wonder...... I decided on this one. Because if you think about it, sending a picture like this to my husband means much much more. I wouldnt dare show this to any of my coworkers, or even distant family. But I am more than willing to send it to my wonderful husband, because I know that he is stuck with me for the eternities and can't do anything about it =)
Love you Blake.

3 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

Oh the talent in our family!
This reminds me of a "Breakfast Club" moment...see what I can do?!
I am sure Blake is showing that to all the guys....my wife! (His face turning red!) j/j
~Nat

Jenny , Matt,Jaxson and Logan Karr said...

I LOVE YOU EM!! You and your nostrils! Not everyone can stick pens, tootsie rolls, cinnamon bears, m & m's and so on, up their noses, tell blake not to ever take you for granted!

Mandy said...

Wow...you sure are hot. And now that I know you're so talented, I'm turned on. Way to go hot pants.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones