Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How Blake hurt that Finger!

Nat brought up a good point. I posted that last picture, with Blake's giant-bird-flipping-finger, and have never posted on what happened to it( I didnt have a blog back then!) This happened back in April...I think. Blake was hiding something up in the rafters of Sports Authority where he worked. He went to hop back down from the ladder and caught his CTR ring, that was on his middle finger, on a ledge. His ring went all the way under his skin until you couldnt see it, i dont know how that ring didnt break but i wish it would have! It bent clear out of shape but didnt break, they had to cut it off of him! His managers told him to put a bandaid on it, but he insisted that it was worse then they thought, and hauled himself to the ER. He ended up getting 20 stitches! Yowch! Come to find out, the object he was hiding was MY christmas present, I felt so bad! But his finger has healed up nicely =) Here are some sweet pics from it all!





1 comment:

The Buckingham Family said...

Ewwww...blood and guts! : 0
Mandy will love this post!
I could post some of my C-section staples or something! ; ) I still have them to prove to Hailey what I went through to get her here.
WOW, that is a STORY! His finger was BAD! CTR ring NOW stands for "CAUGHT THE RAFTER" for Blake!
I am funny : ) hee hee
~Nat

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones