Friday, August 1, 2008

Ahhhhhhh! Screams the Rawlings Girls!


Well tonights the night. For us normal folk technically the excitement doesnt start until tomorrow, but if you are one of the craziest of the crazies, tonight at midnight Stephanie Neyer's 4th and final book "Breaking Dawn" hits shelves.
I can only imagine the excitement occuring on Nashua Rd right now inside of the Rawlings home. =) To Vanessa and Madison (is Suz in on this too? not sure...) I hope tonight is everything you have dreamed about. Barnes and Noble will be filled with every EMO kid in town, awaiting their copy of this wondrous dream. Lets hope you get a copy before the black nailed swooped haired kids in front of you.
As for me, I will be nestled snuggly in my bed until tomorrow morning, when I will arise at 9:30 am, mosey on over to Barnes and Noble, and miss all the hair pulling and pushing that was occuring at 2am.
Bless the Rawlings girls in their endeavors this night. If you dont get a copy after all that waiting, call me. Im sure i can get one for you tomorrow when all the normal people do.
Go Jacob.

7 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

I am on a library waitng list...and have a nice 47 people ahead of us! I just heard about these books....Lisa said Landon, Nessa and crew all love them so we will see what this craziness is all about! :)

The Buckingham Family said...

ONCE again...on Mandy's Fun Find Blog...we are TELEPATHIC twins separted at birth! LOL
~Nat

Arin said...

Can-not wait for this book! Come on guys you need to learn these words..."PRE-ORDER!" I know, I know, where is the fun in that? But I will be in my bed until I want to go get my copy!

Anonymous said...

Em your a traitor! Your a Jacob lover, tisk tisk! You and Nessa can have your little werewolf dreams while I dream of living forever with Edward! Mwahaha! JK! Suze is in on it too, well sorta she listened to half of Twilight on CD. But she's my date for the party, cause if I went with Ness one of us wouldn't sutvive. =) Haha call us when you finish! muah!

Kyle and Shanalee said...

Your blog has almost seriously become an addiction for me. I'm always thinking ... what crazy thing has Emily got to say today??

You are a hilarious and amazing writer!

I have not read these Twilight books, but I hear so much about them ... I'll have to pick one up before my trip.

Thanks for your comment on my blog, I would love to chat with you and see what you two Wilde's had planned for your big day and what things you would change if you could go back and do it again. My email address is shanaleroy@hotmail.com

Write me if you get a chance, keep in touch!

Mandy said...

Hells bells! Are you in on this too? All the girls I work with are reading these dang things... except they're on Team Edward (whateve THAT means!)Until it involved a REAL crime scene of people with puncture wounds in their necks, I probably won't read it.

Jeana said...

well since you are a jacob lover i want to know how you feel about how the book went? i like jacob too but seriuosly how could she realisticly be with him? i think it ends perfect!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones