Monday, August 4, 2008

Makai Khalem.

Today while working on some labels for submittals, my printer decided to cease working. After calling up our IT guy, a printer-fixer showed up. I swear I had seen him in a movie before, then i realized it-wassssuh-Borat.
As I explained the problem with my printer (smears, paper jams, etc) the man nodded very rapidly and replied: "Yessuh, printesssjavan. Tonereskeeeev may needs replacheven. Shumtem paperesh stuck a lot."
I replied, "Thats correct, the printer needs to be fixed." And then sat down. After 15 more minutes of uncomfortable conversation i began researching how this could have been handled differently. Then while sitting at my desk, I realized, if you stand at least 6 feet away from this gentleman he speaks clear as day. True Story. Just gotta back up a few steps.
I think I made a new friend.

2 comments:

Kyle and Shanalee said...

OMG I totally LOVE Borat. Kyle and I quote that movie all the freakin time.

"Very EXXCITE!"
"King of the Castle, King of the Castle"
"Your suit is black. Pause. ........... NOT!"

The Buckingham Family said...

He reminds me of your Dad in his earlier years with the NICE hair and MUSTACHEEEE! ROTF!
Don't tell him I said that...: 0
~Nat

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones