Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Captain Kennecott.

This Blog goes out to my hot hubby. Who as of tomorrow will be an OFFICIAL KENNECOTT EMPLOYEE! Today was Blake's 90th day as an intern at the mine, and while the rest of the little kennecott intern-ites are headed back to school jobless, my hot man got asked to stay on!
Today Blake met with the Superintendent of the mine and discussed his future plans with schooling, work, etc. He let them know that he is looking to get into management at the mine, and would like to stay, and thankfully they asked him to do just that!!!!! =)
So this is a Blog to my behbeh. To tell him THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS for allllll the hard work you have put in this summer. Soon you will no longer be working 12 hour shifts and we can party again!
Love ya Honey Buns Sugar Lips. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell him congrats!!!

The Buckingham Family said...

EXCELLLLLENTE' Blake! Your THE man!
Employment is ALWAYS a good thing. : )
We want a ride in one of those MONSTER size dump trucks...can you pull any strings yet?! ; ) I'll put you on my blog if you will...hee hee, thats cool huh! I know...I am a good aunt.
~Nat

Mandy said...

Awesomely sweet and sassy! Way to go Captain Buck. Beedee beedee beedee, hey Buck!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones