Friday, August 15, 2008

Decorating 101.


So last night after Blake and I went to the Living Planet Aquarium (pictures to come) and Texas Roadhouse we decided to stop by Ikea since we love that store. And looky what i found, see that cute little Hutch in the corner. $39 bucks! What a steal... and i think its divine. Now i just gotta find a bunch of sweet stuff to put on it. Hobby Lobby here i come! FYI Hobby Lobby is a store in Herriman, right near the District Theatres. It is a delightful store chuck full of all your decorating desires.
Little did Blake know, that buying this hutch meant more shopping for stuff to go ONNN the hutch. Yaaaaay, my plan worked =) Blake will be ecstatic.

2 comments:

Jenny , Matt,Jaxson and Logan Karr said...

You have a mind just like mine!! I can tell that we are sisters!!

The Buckingham Family said...

Just CHARGE it...they wont find out for a month until the bill comes....and then you just say "Oh, I thought I told you I got that?!" LOL
~Nat

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones