Thursday, August 28, 2008

WildeStyle.

~Recap of Good Times with Em and Blake~

This was one of our awesome dates before Blake and I were married... College Night Ice Skating at 7 peaks Ice Rink. Blake took the camera and caught our lovely shennanigans on tape. We were horizontal at one point, I swear it. Eat your heart out Nancy Kerrigan.

Machine Gun Emi. That pretty much sums it up. You will notice my dad laughs and says "Look where your hitting." The bullet holes in the snow were 6 feet in front of my feet. If you want me on your next gun club team let me know. I can maybe fit you in.

First girl to ever drive the Buckin Bronc'. Thats what I've been TOLD anyway.... =) I dunno folks, I think I make that ride look reaaaaaaaaaal good. FYI it was 18 degrees outside in Price, and the top and doors were off. Yeesh..

So there ya have it. Just a few of the exciting moments with Buck and Em. More crazy antics to come. Homeys.

2 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

Ok, I have heard Blake talk!
I don't think I have yet and he is thinking...when do I shut up! ; )
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post...
we get to see what you guys are doing!!
1st video-LOVE the glow necklace Blake! He is my kind of guy...VIDEO everything! : ) FUN!
2nd video-I had to watch that 3 times at least....Your mom screaming "Charles Angels!" cracked me up..and then you grabbing your armpit in pain..LOL
3rd video-Where the hec are those missing parts--like DOORS in the winter--on his mode of transportation?! Em...it wasn't cause of his truck that ya married him! JUST joking! : )
~Nat

Mandy said...

Nice to see you in a Carharrt jacket Em. You're coming around. I also love Blake's glow necklace, I think we can get some of those at the circus!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones