Friday, August 15, 2008

Hi Stinky. Happy Birthday!


Today is my neph's 2nd Birthday... woooooooo! I cant believe he is two already, it seems like just yesterday he was in my sister's belly and went by the name of Billy. (Jenny refused to name him this, although i had him dubbed as Billy from day one).
Quick Funny Story: A couple weeks ago my Dad had a case of "gas." Which is not abnormal as you all know. He decided to let one off right next to Jaxson, to which Jaxson turned to him and affectionately replied "Hi Poop!" He is much smarter than we give him credit for. Hopefully he will expand his vocabulary for his rockin' B-day party tonight. I'm trying to teach him to say "Give me your money." I told him I'd split it 50/50. He is still thinking about it.

1 comment:

The Buckingham Family said...

Check out our blog...we gave a shout of to Jax too! : )
GLAD we could be here to PARTYYYY with him! I want to run and scream like a 2 year old can...and maybe he will let me use some of his presents! : )
~Nat

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones