Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Last Days of Summer.......

Last weekend Blake and I made it to another Bees game, with the season coming to a close we figured we better enjoy them before they're over! It was a beautiful night, we took a blanket and watched the game from the lawn. I'm not ready for summer to be over!
Sunday night we went to Charley Jenkins Band in the park. It was fun to watch the Barnes boys play again, they even got one of the twins to wear a Willie Nelson bandana with some braids attached. It was awesome! Hol and fam joined us, and Kira and Max, it was fun to hang out with friends and enjoy some good music.
Photo Shoot Time....aaaaaand go!
This last Saturday, we ventured off to University Mall for awhile. Jen won a contest with 97.1 zht so she got to roll some dice to try and win 50,000. As you may have guessed, she didn't win. But it was still a party to watch her get real nervous about the whole ordeal. Nessa came into town Friday night and stayed with us for the weekend so she got to join in on all the fun Pugh festivities. After the mall, my parents, and Nessa and Chloe, came over to the lakes for a relaxing afternoon. My dad, and Blake and I, were all throwing the football when my Dad overthrew it (nice job Dad). So Blake took it upon himself to hurl himself off the dock on our queen size mattress. I was concerned that the mattress might pop, but I think the only thing that ended up popping was Blake's neck. He was a smidge sore after =) But hey, great entertainment for the rest of us. (see the video footage at the end).
I saved the best for last. The two beach babes coming out of the water. Oooo-lala.
Well that was our weekend folks, hope you had a superb one yourself.
Happy Tuesday
Here's the mattress fiesta video. He is so bendy isn't he?

1 comment:

The Simmons' said...

Those are some VERY sexy pictures of me. I miss you and hope that you have a wonderful week at school. We need to play when you get a night off.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones