Monday, September 14, 2009

Don't do it.

Last night, just before bedtime, Blake and I cozied up on our queen size blow up mattress and proceeded to flip through every one of the 11 channels on our television. We are big time, we know. I came upon channel # 10 and found "Manson." This is a show that Blake and I have been hoping to see, it's all about Charlie and the gang who decided one day it would be a great idea to kill a bunch of famous people with forks and such. I was obviously sleep-remoting at the time, and decided to keep it on this show. After about 30 minutes of watching, I said to Blake "Um I don't think I can sleep now k?"
We ventured off to our real bed, which is not the blowup kind, and I proceeded to doze off. At which point I found myself in one of those circus mirrors where everywhere you look is the same image. That image was Charles Manson's face. And just as luck would have it, I couldn't wake up for the life of me. You know those dreams where you know you're dreaming, but you just can't find a way to wake up? Yah it's lots of fun. Blake said I was breathing really shallow and quickly, so he slapped me in the face as hard as he could. Just kidding, but he did nudge me until I woke up, thank the heavens. I was so freaked out I couldn't go back to sleep for quite some time. I'm pretty sure I told Blake I was scared the tennis-playing-Polygamist was going to get me while in my stupor. But thanks to my back-tickling-husband I finally found sleep. Moral of the story, Manson is not a good bedtime story. And Polygamists can find you if they put their mind to it. I dont care what Blake says.

1 comment:

Chotz said...

HAHA SCARY!!!! I had scary dreams list night too!! Scary men or creatures are always chasing me. It's so weird. And when I was little me and my little sis shared a room and we would always have the exact same dream of wolves everywhere. Mine were black and her's were white, but they were the exact same. CARAZY!!!! Don't you just love it when your hubby saves you? They are our prince's. :)

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones