Friday, September 11, 2009

This is Why I'm Hot.

The following conversation proves why I have the coolest friends and family imaginable. Me, Jenny, my Mom, and Tonya, are all attending Mandy's Mary Kay party on Wednesday night.We realize it is very important to be presentably dressed at such a meeting, and that's where the shenanigans began:

Emily Wilde Heyuh darlin, we are gonna party together on Wednesday at the MK Party woohoooo! BYOB Bring your own Bong.

Tonya Kolste Im totally going to glam up, old school style. I just pulled out my baby blue eye shadow, and my orangemagenta tigress lipstick! you've never seen anything hotter. end. of. story.

Emily Wilde I'm wearing a leotard. Be there or be square.

Mandy Macey Pugh Yeah, well I'm wearing gold lame (La-may) pants. That just looks like "lame" on here, but they're hot yo.

Tonya Kolste dont forget your turquoise pumps, and your shoulder-padded 3 button blazer.

Emily Wilde I'm going to pick up an indian-inspired choker at the state fair. Nothing says party like a dreamcatcher hanging from my goiter.

1 comment:

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones