Monday, August 31, 2009

Hair-Cuts-R-Us

For the past two weeks Blake has been saying he needs a hair cut. And every time I try to get him to actually go do it, he has responded with, "Em, will you just cut it pleeeease." And then I laugh and he goes 3 more days with hippy hair. Well yesterday, post-church, we were getting ready to go to my parent's house for a BBQ, and we decided to try and cut Blake's hair into a mullet. My genius thinking realized that if we did this, then for sure today he would have to go get it fixed by a professional. Well we cut the mullet, which didn't end up looking like much of a mullet at all, and when we got home last night I received a challenge. This was a challenge like none of the others previously brought on by my dear husband. It was more of a "yah you probably couldn't really cut my hair anyways." So with that little comment, I grabbed my kitchen-aid food scissors out of my knife set and went to town. By the time I got done my husband had a seriously sexy coif that only a hot Wilde woman could have produced.

I win again. Thank you very much. Pictures to come later k?

PS.. I am headed to Sally Beauty Supply after work to buy some professional scissors. If nursing doesn't work out, I just found my new profession. It's called cutting Wilde Men hair. Part Deux.
Here is our lovely pic at the Temple Friday night, I love my hot hubby!
(Keep in mind this was pre-haircut)

1 comment:

Chotz said...

Can't wait to see those pics!
Don't you just love temple date night?

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones