Thursday, September 24, 2009

That's what I'm gonna call it.

I got worms. Have any of you been watching the news? Did you perhaps see all of the footage on how the Oquirrh Lakes are covered in Round Worm? Well the Oquirrh Lakes my friends is = to Daybreak Lakes. Which if you scroll down through my blog, you will see I spent alot of my summer days there. Lounging in the water on my queen blowup mattress, like the Sun goddess that I am. And being such a good friend, I also took all of my family and friends there. How nice of me! Um, so I don't technically have worms. But I swear I can feel little swimmers (not those kind of swimmers) all throughout my insides. If you see me on a piece of lawn, dragging my butt around with my pants down, please don't be alarmed. It can be an itchy mess I hear.

1 comment:

Chotz said...

HAHAHAHAHA
You're gonna specialize in selling worm farms? Count me in! Sounds like a perfect pyramid scheme.
I hope your (ahem) 'swimmers' feel better soon. :)
....(whispering).... I hope your prego. :)
k byeeeeee

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones