Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner.

Ok it's probably not healthy that I am as sad as I am after hearing Patrick Swayze passed away yesterday, but he was truly my second true love! (Sorry, first place went to Zac Morris). I remember waking up at Andrea Smith''s house every Summer morning and watching Dirty Dancing (followed by Pure Country, love ya George). He was sooo hot though right? We would fast forward to all our favorite parts once we watched the show the whole way through. This went on for all of my childhood life. But hey, he is in a better place and hopefully feeling much better so that is good!
Johhhhhhhhhhhhhnny!!! I had to do it. RIP my friend =(

1 comment:

Chotz said...

Well, I am ashamed but, I have never seen dirty dancing before!!! I should rent it one night for sure. But maybe it's one of those movies that is just not the same if you didn't grow up watching it.
Oh well, I really liked Swayze in Tall Tale! :) haha

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones