Monday, September 21, 2009

Sweet & Sour.

This weekend Blake spent his time in Price where he helped his brother with some electrical work before winter. So I ventured off to the parent's house and stayed for the weekend, since I had to wake up Saturday morning and take a hellacious Physiology test (which sucked). All weekend Jaxson went in and out of his "I hate Emi" stages. Right now he pretty much loves Blake and thinks I'm el blanco diablo (that means white devil, for those of you who aren't bilingual like myself). Basically, I'm the one who takes Blake away, therefore Jax despises my presence most days. Well on Sunday I was helping my Mom cut up fruit for lunch, and Jax was dipping strawberries in sugar at the bar. He kept staring at me with disgust, and would repeat "No Emi! Noooooo. No." That's pretty much our conversations somedays. I say " I loooooove you!" and he responds with "Nooooo, no no no." So as this was going on I grabbed my phone and said "okkk smile for Blake!" And this is what I got:

Life is unfair.

One day he will see the light and realize I am the cool Aunt. Who probably shouldn't give him lemon juice to try to win over his affection. But it's so dang funny.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Thats funny, My sisters hubby has the same way with Lundyn, they have a love hate relationship....ha ha ha

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones