Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pure Luck.

Do you remember that show Pure Luck? Oh how I loved that show. I used to rent it all the time from Movie Buffs. Only a true Lehite will know what Movie Buffs is, it was pretty much an everyday occurance to go to Movie Buffs, and then to Vittles. We were living the dream folks... Anyways, moving on to the actual topic of my post today. Last night Blake and I finished our classes at 9:30pm. Yah, it was as fun as it sounds. My class is going to be pretty hard I think... Physiology seems super intense and my teacher has already proven that she intends to prove how smart she is, rather than actually teach us. If you have ever had a teacher like that, you will understand my woes. Anytime someone ends every sentence with "in other words..." you know you're all in trouble. Please just explain it the first time so that all of us "idiot physiology students" can actually understand and learn. Anyways.... moving on, that's not even the best part of the night. So Blake and I are walking out of the school, both complaining about our "difficult lives at UVU", and we attempt to start Blake's car. Which doesn't start at all. We try 4 more times, then Blake sits in the car next to me and says "Pleeease just start one time." Bam, it starts. It's called paying your tithing folks ahaaa. So luckily we got the car over to Walmart on University Parkway, Blake was 99% sure it needed a new battery. We bought the battery, 95 dollars later, and walked out to the car. Only to find our car is being sprayed by a huge sprinkler. And I am not exaggerating here, we are the only car being hit by this sprinkler. Apparently this particular sprinkler was broken, so it was a large fountain of water spraying right on top of our car. But no other cars, just ours. And now we can't get the car started again to move it out of the way of the broken sprinkler. By the time Blake gets the new battery in place, he is sopping wet (after many attempts to cover the sprinkler with a grocery cart, see picture below). And I am sitting in the Walmart parking lot under a light, praying that he doesnt explode with F words. Luckily my amazing husband got the battery replaced, and we made our way back to the freeway. At this point it was 11pm and we vowed to never complain about our "poor, sad, lives at UVU" ever again. It was a test, and I sure hope we passed with flying colors my friends.

1 comment:

Chotz said...

haha oh dang... what a stinky night!!!! I hope school gets better and just kick your teacher in the mouth :)

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones