Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Beuuuuuuuuuuuuuuford.

Today I regret to tell all of you that my Mom found out she has pneumonia. Luckily it's not advanced enough that she needs to be hospitalized or anything. I think that's due to the brute strength that she summons from her inner Beuford. Some of you may laugh, but it's true. All of us have an inner person/animal/thing who we summon for strength. Mine is often the fat 10 year old that I once was or on some days the lady who Long Duck Dong likes in Sixteen Candles. Not so with my mother, hers is the evil Sheriff from Smokey and the Bandit. He lights a fire within her bosom and she can withstand anything. So this is to you Mom, I hope you heal quickly and rid of the evil pneumonia that resides within.
"Yo ass is Molasses." That's what my Mom says to pneumonia today. Right now we should all be praying for the pneumonia, because it doesnt stand a chance.
Goooo Beuuuuuuuford.
Get feeling better Mama.

3 comments:

Chotz said...

oh, poor little guy. :( give her a squeeze for me.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

You laugh at the name Beuford, but after studying many baby boy name lists it is on all of them, it is even spelled about 100 different ways. I am not ruling it out as a possibility just yet.

Sheila said...

Give your Mom my best...she is tough, and will kick this bug. I hope sooner, then later.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones