Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Post Concert.

Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend! Ours was filled to the gills, but we had a great time. Friday night was our date night which we spent eating at our favorite spot "Yoshi's" .. always a good start to the weekend! And then of course we had to go visit Best Buy, we just can't help ourselves in that place! Luckily this time we didn't buy anything.. just looked. Phew! Then Saturday morning we headed out to Heber/Midway for Ellyce's bridal shower (Blake's cousin). It was great to hang out with the whole Wilde crew all weekend. Lots of BBQ'n and whiffle ball. I think I gained 40 lbs though. Sheesh. Good thing it's a new week! I will just pretend all of the food I ate was calorie free.
Then to end our weekend with a big bang, Blake and I ventured out to the concert that I have been waiting for...No doubt and Paramore! The night started out with a band called "The Sounds." I had never heard of them before, apparently they are from Sweden. They were a bit crazy but pretty fun to listen to, the lead singer was a girl who was absolutely nuts (and who also liked to say F words alot, not so wonderful to my innocent ears.) Then Paramore performed, they were awesome! I liked them as much as No Doubt. It was definitely a party on the floor, quite the experience for Blake and I. But we had a great time...now for the Big A Show on Friday! That was the deal, I got to go to my concert and Blake got to pick his. I hope I survive, atleast this one is outside! A little more breathing room.... ahem.
So happy short week to everyone, hope it goes quickly!!!
Our "seats" Aka our standing room. Long night of standing let me tell ya....But we were near the front for most of the concert =) Then had to take what I call a "breather." Hahaha.

2 comments:

Chotz said...

haha, oh I know how you like those 'breathers' :)

Anonymous said...

do you think gwen went commando that night? XD

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones