Thursday, April 30, 2009

Work it out Girl.

So it's official, Blake and I are on our way to buff new bods. We have worked out, intensely, this entire week. Which is all of 3 days, but hey it's a great start! And we are eating super healthy. No carbs, no sugar for me. And no bacon on burgers for Blake. The funny thing is, I will probably lose zero weight and Blake will lose 10 lbs because he stops eating burgers for a day. But oh well, such things won't ruin my motivation! It's amazing how much happier you are when you work out, sounds cliche but so true! I'm happier, healthier, more regular. I threw that one in there for surprise value....maybe. So here is to our healthy choice 2010 endeavors, my nutrition teacher would be so proud. Now where's the molton chocolate cake from chili's. I want to be Jane Fonda, and of course Blake wants to be Fabio. Hello. He already has the belt.

6 comments:

KoOie said...

haha, I love it! Max and I just started working out together this week too! It really is great! Can I be Alyssa Milano?

ps..the word down there is amplas.....ample ass! how fitting for me! chow ;)

The Buckingham Family said...

I still work out to the old Jane Fonda video tape with the striped leotard..it rocks! (And YES, I did say video tape LOL)
~Nat

Chotz said...

work it girl.
make sure you wear your stretchy pants with stirrups.

and.....
have so much fun this weekend! congrats!

The Simmons' said...

Maybe I will receive some inspiration from these hot workout proteges. I am seriously become fatter by the second. Maybe you should make me a motivational tape that will help me to be able to kick the sugar. I need some serious help! Do you think they have some sort of group for people like me? Good luck! PS Earl does yoga to a man that wears white tights and no shirt. I felt like I needed to tell someone....

Just Rawlings Along said...

Hey Em....you already have a great bod...no need for jane Fonda but I guess whatever.
Hey...we went private on our blog so I need your e-mail and Jen's too! Call me
Love Suz

Just Rawlings Along said...

ps Ya....Jewels is our new mascot for our blog...LOL!!!!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones