Friday, May 22, 2009

Party in the City.


Yesterday I logged in to the E Center website to look at their upcoming events and somehow talked myself into purchasing some No Doubt/Paramore tickets for Monday Night. And let me just tell you, I can't wait! Blake and I are on the floor and are looking to be a sweaty hot mess by the end of the night. I am also hoping that I can bring back some of those hot club moves I used to be so professional at. Blake might wonder who he married, or why I have been hiding this alter ego for so long. Heaven knows my milk shake brought all the boys to the yard. Too bad none of them had cars or jobs.......
So wish us luck! I will be sure to get loads of pictures for your enjoyment. And I will touch Gwen Stefani. And then flash her my hoohas. And unfortunately watch her wince.

2 comments:

Chotz said...

GET KRUNK MOFO!

KoOie said...

hahaha, Im sure she love honkin your hootskies!! Have fun Hunny!! Take about a million pix!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones