Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What the Heff.

Remember how yesterday I wrote that wonderful blog about spending the weekend in fantastic weather and being oh so proud that no cold sores had surfaced. Yah well, retract that statement. I woke up with a beauty on my lower lip. Right now it's the size of a large grape, I look like I had a bad experience with botox and I'm now suffering from an only-a-Shitzu-could-love-underbite.

Happy Wednesday everybody.
It can only go up from here.

Not an actual photo, but almost as hot.

3 comments:

Chotz said...

haha oh man! that is the grossest pic ever! sorry bout the lip.
p.s. the verification word below that i have to type in is 'cousn'
That means we were actually supposed to be cousins!

Shayli & Kenyon said...

Haha you crack me up! i think you should post a pic of the real deal so we can all see how disgusting you really look! haha just kidding! stop getting sunburned silly! that da*^ Herpes..always just waiting to getcha!

KoOie said...

oooooh, hahaha that is so funny! Im sorry about your herpes simplex hunny! Better luck next time you frequent the sunshine :) ciao!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones