Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hi, My name is Emily, I'm 25 years old and I'm addicted to....

LAGOON.
Blake and I finally caved and bought Lagoon season passes this year, along with Keisha and Jake who are going to be our little throwup buddies. We already spent our first day there last Saturday. I haven't had time to post pictures, and I actually didn't take a whole lot of them because we were only there for 3 hours. We found ourselves amidst a million screaming little girls before we realized that dance recitals were being held in all of the pavillions. We got outta that place after standing in endless lines. But we still had fun and are just soooo dang excited to spend lots of summer nights there, basking in the sun and dry heaving from the smell. Mmm love Lagoon! Here are some pics for your enjoyment... You can see the progression of being happy to not. And of course I captured Blake on his new favorite ride. Weeeeeeeeee.
Happy Thursday folks!

2 comments:

Chotz said...

HAHA you bought season passes!!! sweet! i'll think of you in all your lagoon lovin glory when i'm there on Monday :)

Just Rawlings Along said...

Lagoon huh

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones