Wednesday, May 6, 2009

GRADES!


Ok so this is a total pat-my-own-back sort of a post but I'm not ashamed to write it regardless. Teehee. All week Blake and I have been waiting on our grades to come back from Spring semester and it's been killing us! Everyday I check a thousand times over only to find no grades posted. However, today was different...finally they are here! I am soooooo proud to say that Blake got a 4.0 this semester in some very difficult classes! He worked so hard throughout the semester and it paid off! And as for me, well I studied my toosh off in Microbiology all semester and luckily pulled off a 4.0 also! I am ready to apply to the Nursing Program this fall, and I can't wait!
Now we can buy ourselves a 60" flat screen to celebrate.
Wahoooooo!

Blake's Report Card
Programmable Logic Controllers 1 A
Advanced Logic A
Programmable Logic Controllers 2 A
Introduction to Technology Management A
Creativity Innovation and Change Management A

Emily's Report Card
Microbiology 2060 A
Nursing 1400 A

Harvard here we come.

3 comments:

Shayli & Kenyon said...

I Am oh so proud of you! but you knew youd get A's all along! smartie pants

Anonymous said...

Way to go guys! Work and school - and pulling out all A's - you definitely deserve to celebrate!

Chotz said...

holy cow! that's awesome! good job!
no it's time for Lagoon to celebrate!!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones