Monday, May 18, 2009

He's Here!!!!

Logan Scott Karr
Born May 17th, 2009
2:48am
7 lbs 2 ounces, 18" long


And while we are on the subject of new family members, I would like to introduce Blake and I's newest family member......


A nice shiny new TV =) Blake and I decided to get this for a first year anniversary gift to one another. A new 52" Samsung LCD. Gosh I can't imagine loving anything more. Besides Logan of course... well and Blake... and people. But as for inanimate objects this definitely owns my heart =). Now let's have a movie party! Woo!

5 comments:

The Simmons' said...

How precious! He looks so much like Jaxson even with his eyes closed. I am glad that everyone is doing well. Congrats Auntie Em!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I am so glad you posted pictures. Congrats!!!!

Just Rawlings Along said...

Oh my heck....That is soooo weird...Logan looks just like Jaxon. It is like Jaxon looking at Jaxon. Sooooooo cute. Oh man we can't wait to see him!!!! Hey, em and blake congrats on your new little one or should I say big one. "He" is so cute too. Heck ya movie night at your house next time we come up.
Love you guys
Love the Rawlings:)

Emily Wilde said...

Suzette and Landy! If you read this add me to your approved list i cant ever see your blog and i dont have a phone number for you at suzys parents house! my email is jadoreboyz@hotmail.com! Love you guys and hope we can see you guys soon! Movie night at our house for sure, Ill even feed you! if you dare...eat it.

KinsRae said...

Sorry Em, but baby Logan is much cuter than baby TV. No Offense.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones