Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weekend In Price!

This weekend we headed out to Price to spend the weekend with Blake's family. It was great to spend a couple days with them, and with the great weather we were able to spend alot of time outside finally! We started the weekend off with a 3-D Bowshoot in Huntington, Blake Brandon and their Dad all participated. It was great weather and a tough course, I think the boys had a whole lot of fun! I did too, anything that involves me in sunshine these days has to be good! Then we headed to Ferron where we ate the best cheeseburgers at the Grub Box. Really I don't love burgers but these ones were suuuuperb! =) Then off we went for a great 4 wheeler ride called Black Dragon. It was a good mix of terrain and we were able to get some more sun! However, if you all remember last year, I ventured out for a 4 wheeler ride around this same time and due to some major sunburning I had quite the time with cold sores and peeling before my wedding =) This time I played it a little safer and put on some sun block!!! Woo, no cold sores. After our ride we headed over to Brandon and Jacque's for pizza and met up with Kathy and Grandma Wilde. An early celebration for Mother's Day and Brandon's birthday which was also on Sunday. After a good nights rest we woke up and were able to talk to Bradey who is on his mission in South Africa. It was an awesome day, we ended the trip with an amazing BBQ that the Wilde's put on for us and then ventured back home. Thanks to the Wilde's for such a fun weekend! It's always a good time playing in Price, I know it rejuvenates Blake so that he can withstand the "big city" that he is stuck in for now =) Hope everyone has a great week!Beamer and Rick getting ready for the Ride!


Brandon & Jacque geared up!



Blake and I on the 4 wheeler ride. My new shades came in handy =)

Blake on the phone with Bradey!

1 comment:

The Simmons' said...

Does the town of Price even know what to do when you roll into town?

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones