Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Next Big & Wilde Adventure.

Well it's time for me to mentally prepare for my next concert. Tomorrow night Blake and I are hitting the Big "A" Show that x96 puts on every year. It was the deal that Blake would come to a concert of my choice if I would go to one of his. Hopefully this concert doesn't get quite so wild. I have a feeling it will be much more wild based on the line up. =) However I would like to keep both shoes if at all possible.
We didn't get tickets until yesterday, and I knew all of the reserved seating was full since they kept announcing it on the radio. But somehow a miracle came our way and I ended up getting 20th row seats, dead center. It's like the concert gods sent me their magic powers.
It's at Usana Ampitheatre which is my favorite venue since the sun sun sun can shine down. Hello coldsores though right? I'm going to put a 1 inch layer of sunscreen on my lips the entire day. In fact I think they have black zinca, I can pull off the Emo look with ease.
Here's the lineup.
Now if I can just find my cut off shorts and spike necklace.

3:05 Broke City
3:25 Mury
3:50 Street Dogs
4:25 Billy Boy On Poison
4:50 Single File
5:25 Madina Lake
6:00 Escape The Fate
6:45 Airborne Toxic Event
7:20 Alkaline Trio
8:05 Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
8:40 Unwritten Law
9:35 The Offspring
I would be fine showing up at 7:20... ahem not going to happen.
Let the party commence at 3pm tomorrow.
Fluids people, always drink fluids. And if you are sucking face to the back of a large man in the mosh pit for more than 2 hours, I would suggest a short break. It will work out better for you in the end.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Chotz said...

saweet!!! have so much fun and try to stay conscious this time. :) be safe!

Shayli & Kenyon said...

Hey you can borrow my spike necklace if you need too..and if i were you i'd cut a chunk out of the top of your hair and spike it up so you fit in with the crowd more! lol have fun..dont fry!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones