Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Workout Part Deux


Workout Update: Remember how a few weeks ago I said I was going to start working out? Well that started last night, I got a little behind. No pun intended. So anywho, I decided to whip out my Kick-A Slim in 6 videos that have the 3 different levels of dvd's; Start it Up, Ramp it Up, and the last one I don't recall because I have never been motivated enough to do it. So last night I did the mid-level Ramp it Up workout, which is like the Start it Up workout but with a boob job. Weird enough, today I'm not that sore. Maybe I just didn't work out hard enough, or maybe I am that amazing. Tonight I am going to do it again. Two days in a row........ I don't believe it either. I remember the days when I was single and would go to work, go to the gym for 2 hours, and then go to sleep. After some major clubbing at the Big Easy in Lehi. Just kidding. But seriously, since I got married how often do I work out? I do the occasional run or bike ride in the summer but it has seriously gone waaaaay down. I cannot wait until summer arrives. No class, and all the time in the world to get my bootaaay into shape. Hallelujah!
(Guess which one I am?
I'm the charcoaled one in the middle with a mustache. But seriously.)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

my oh my!

Chotz said...

oh yes, that middle one with a mustache is very attractive. whats her name, Helga?

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones