Tuesday, March 17, 2009

VACAYYYYYYYTION.

It's official, today is the day that our vacation begins! Well later today of course. After work we are hittin' the road to the ever-so-warm-like St. George, Uuuuuuutah.
And I can't wait.
Our plans include the following: play a little tennis, tan our pasty whiteness, hike a little (little being the key word, just kidding Blake!), spend a night in Vegas, and RELAX everywhere else in between!
I have a few tricks up my sleeve planned that Blake doesn't know about, so I can't wait! I have my camera charged and ready to go so I'll be sure to capture every moment, well maybe not every moment... but most of them =) wink wink.
I already bought me a festive Vegas outfit too, with sequence and tassles. Or not. Hope you all have a great week, at work, and I'll be thinking of you while I'm out partying! woowoo. Adios amigos.

1 comment:

Chotz said...

have fun little dumpling! i'd like you to capture the tassels on camera if you can. :)

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones