Thursday, March 12, 2009

So Hot.


Today I received this picture from my husband. He whipped up some General Tsao chicken after school. How hot is that? It is spicy. My husband, not the dish. It's so nice having another half who can fend for himself, cuz heaven knows I never have time to cook these days.
Here is the final showing. He eloquently added a little rice, and of course some edamame.
Padma's palette would be proud. Palet, Pallet. However it's spelled.
You're hot Blake.

I must also mention that today Blake called me to let me know that he didnt flip anyone off on the whole way home from school. Super! He has come up with 2 very clever alternatives.

First one: if someone gets right on your rear on the freeway, all you have to do is turn your windshield wipers on for a good 30 seconds. This works especially well with recently cleaned cars, as the water from your wipers gushes nicely onto their window. Be prepared for a look from hell as they pass you at wreckless speeds. A smile, and perhaps a wave, is the proper response.

Second alternative: If you are being followed too closely by someone in a very nice car, simply have patience until you can get inadvertently behind them at a stoplight. At that point get as close to their bumper as your heart will allow. Most new cars have that alarm thing if anything gets too close to their rear bumper. The person in the car will have to pull forward a little to get their annoying little alarm to stop beeping, keep repeating this until they slide gently into oncoming traffic. Then pull around them. You can smile on this one, but I don't know if I would chance the wave.

Happy Thursday dearies.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

i never thought of the windshield fluid thing.

i'm going to try that next time.

what a clever fella.

Sheila said...

Mmmmm I'm hungry. The chicken looks really good. Whats his recipe?

Mandy said...

Did anyone ever tell you how speshul you are? Yep. Speshul.

The Buckingham Family said...

Alternative #2...I did not know this one. I drive an old car I guess.
THANKS for the tips Blake, you the MAN! : )
~Nat

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones