Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally the Weekend!

I cannot even begin to express how in need I am of the quickly approaching weekend. Besides the fact that my weekend is going to begin with a Microbiology test this afternoon, I am quite excited for the remainder of it. Blake and I always celebrate my test taking with a trip to the Brick Oven so that I can get my beloved salad bar, that I once upon a time.. enjoyed on a daily basis. Oh how working in Provo paid off in that respect. Although a test is not my favorite thing, it somehow makes you extremely happy afterwards, and that my friends is a superb way to start off a weekend. And to add to all this excitement, tomorrow we are having a shower for Vanessa and her new baby girl Chloe. So I get to see lots of friends and family that we rarely get to see! At this point in time, many of you are probably wondering how it is that my weekend could be so grandiose. I know, it's mind-bottling. So with all of this nonsense said, I hope each and every one of you have a great weekend and don't forget to go to church. And brush yer teef. As Blake would say. Adios!


PS. If you see Blake, please be gentle with him. While I was in class last night, Blake decided to enter a National Racquetball Competition at UVU, in which he won. Actually, it was just him and his lab partner Adam playing but I am told that Blake was diving, yelling, inflicting injuries on others, etc in his attempts to victory. Today you will find him bruised, floor burned, and feeble. Hope it was worth it Blake, glad you took out your lab partner.

K.. The picture isn't really Blake, thank goodness. I don't enjoy ball shorts. But this guys ninja skills are worth documenting.

1 comment:

The Buckingham Family said...

I hear the shower went well. Lisa told me what you ate...so I had to get some...me living through you all : )
Did Blake get to wear those CUTE goggle/glasses? I bet he really looked like "the man" if so : )
Miss you!
~Nat

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones