Friday, March 13, 2009

Shred.

The last time I went snowboarding the conversation went as follows:

Emily: "Blake are you sure this is a good idea?"
Blake: "Em, we did this every winter as kids, you'll love it."

15 minutes later.

Emily: "What the f*** were you thinking taking me down this!"
Blake: "......"

Blake's Dad: "Hahaaaaaaaaaa." On the other side of the valley, in his warm car. (Don't worry, he later apologized haha )

Emily: No words, just crying.

Blake: "I'm sorry Em"
Emily: "Do you think those people that are down there driving by with snowmobiles will save us?"

Blake"....."

After 3 hours of what crazy people call "mountain boarding," aka walking out of waist deep snow in schofield, I had said more F words in my head than I could account for. My husband only heard one of them, which I strongly believe had more gusto than all of the other ones in my head put together.

Tomorrow we are venturing out to Brighton, this will be the first time I have set foot on a board since that last blustery day in hell. Please pray for me, I think my innards are begging me not to go, but alas my prideful ways must prove Schofield's wretched ways wrong. I will take pictures. For your enjoyment, not mine.

P.S. I normally don't say f words.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

aww I was so proud you said the F word. Hope you had fun!

The Buckingham Family said...

So Em, how did this venture go?
I think you should stick to the tubing hills that even tow you up! That is my style : )
~Nat

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones