Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Family Time!

I haven't posted in a few days, so I thought I better catch up! Blake and I have had a lot of time spent with family the last little while, and it's been great! Last weekend we had a baby shower for my cousin Vanessa and her new baby girl Chloe. It was great having everyone over, it's always a laugh when the whole Pugh/Rawlings clan gets together! We were sad to miss Chloe's baby blessing due to the bad weather....but we are going to make it up to her! Here are some pics of the gathering....
Blake and I also got the pleasure of going to Price this last weekend. It was great to relax and watch conference with his family. The weather still didn't want to cooperate much, but we did get to enjoy one of the sessions outside with the tv's blasting! It was nice to see some sun finally! Keeping up tradition, we got the whole Wilde Family (except our dear Bradey!) at the Bowling Alley in Price again. Brandon proved he's a clutch player and ended up getting two strikes at the very end and beating me 157 to 156! My record is ruined. =) Just kidding... but we had a great time hanging out with all the Wildes, and hope everyone else had a great weekend as well!


Isn't Beamer the prettiest little girl ever?! I agree.... We love BEAMER!

2 comments:

The Buckingham Family said...

wished I could have been there, darnie :(
Thanks for posting all the pictures...fun to see!
~Nat

Just Rawlings Along said...

Jewels says, "that was a terrrrrific shower"!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones