Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mary Kay Me.

So last night Jenny, and my Mom and I, all got to attend one of Mandy's fabulous Mary Kay parties. We had a blast, Jenny even won a free makeover. What the heck! She always wins.... don't take her anywhere where there is a prize to be won, because she will surely win it. And you will not. Anywho, after the party Jenny and I decided that we need to start our own Makeup business, to sort of battle the all powerful Mary Kay. And it's delightfully going to be called "Mary Kay, & Ashley, makeup." On one provision, that I get to be Mary Kay, she is stuck being Ashley. She said it's a deal. Then I proceeded to eat a Lemon Cookie. Which I thought about the rest of the evening with regret. As I traveled home from this exquisite party, I called my husband who was at home enjoying our couch. We discussed my future Mary Kay, & Ashley, plans and he said he will have none of it as he is starting his own makeup company. He said he is taking it to the streets. Like blackmarket makeup. It's going to be called 'Special K'. I quickly understood that Jenny and I stood no chance. Guess I'll stick to dancing in the night for that extra cash. Yet another dream shattered.
Hope you all are having a superb week. Tonight is poop night in Lab, I will update you tomorrow. Oray-vwah.

PS. Cheer Up Emo Kids.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Too bad Blake is gonna be the competition. Guess we'll just have to crush him with the same enthusiasm, clapping, yelling, and hugging that you witnesses last night. Pink forever. Yep.

Taren said...

i enjoy random references to mary kate and ashley. it makes me smile.

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones