Monday, March 2, 2009

New Week.

Woooooo. I'm so glad it's a new week. And I don't really know why, because it's just another week. I think it's the fact that my tests are over for a couple weeks, that will put a skip in your step. I really just said that.
So I'm taking work off March 19th and 20th for Spring Break and I'm totally stumped on what to do with the Hubby. We were debating on going to Mesquite for that $99 getaway package at Casablanca. But that's only for one night and then who knows what to do after that night is over. Head to Vegas? Sounds good to me, but do I really wanna spend that much fundage. I feel like booking a week long cruise and going big with the idea. But that's simply nonsense going on in my brain. If anyone has any fairly cheap vacation ideas to offer, you just send them my way. I need a WARM vacation asap. Gratzi.
P.s. Why can't Lagoon be Open? The fun starts there huh Blake. Yep.

5 comments:

Chotz said...

you could always do Vegas, St. George, or Moab. Or even a quick trip to Cali. :)You could do Disneyland one day and the beach another? good like in deciding!

Chotz said...

cruises.com has 3-4 night cruises for $199 a person. yay or nay? too much?

The Simmons' said...

How about beautiful Oklahoma. I was just there and I couldn't think of a better vacation spot for you. You just might need to pack a lot of hand sanitizer.... I really don't have any good suggestions for you. But you need to come play with me sometime. I am pretty much 100% open so check your schedule and see if you can fit me in somewhere. Good luck with the vacation planning.

Mandy said...

Nothing says romantic spring getaway quite like Lagoon. Yep. Grease brakes, fast food and puke. {Sigh!}

ShaRee said...

I'm right there with ya- ready for a vacation in the sun! Especially when spring tempts us, then the snow comes back argh! Maybe St George will have to do...

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones