Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 08!

Well I have been a major slacker and haven't blogged in quite some time, so here are a few pics from our first Wilde Christmas as a married couple! Nothing too excited, but hey. Lay off.
Here are my Sugar Cookies I made on Christmas Eve to take to the Wilde's home! Yum yum, I think I ate at least half of them.
Our beautiful tree with presents under it on Christmas Eve! So exciting!
Blake sitting with all of his super duper presents picked out by muah =)
Me woo! So excited. This is the best day ever. Christmas can't be beat =) Woo.
Best 2 presents ever.
Ok I loved these Emu Boots alot too. Blake is hot!
Blake being nothing other than himself.
A Skeet Shooter! Wow! Every man's dream. Right? You should have seen me in Sportsmans picking that out. Lots of redneck stares.
Bowling the day after Christmas with the Wilde Crew! The hat help me win.
My cute sis and I. I am Russian, she is Swedish.
What a great Christmas we had! I failed to get any pictures on New Years. Apparently i was too intoxicated with Diet Coke and Lil' Smokies to remember to capture any memories. I'll do better next year.
Happy 2009!

3 comments:

KoOie said...

Sweet Hat sister!! Isn't the first Christmas together so stinkin fun!!! Love it!

The Buckingham Family said...

The picture of you and Jen cracks me up....it does look like you are from different countries. LOL

Glad you had a nice 1st Christmas with your partner in crime "Bad Boy Blake" or BaBaBaaaaa is how it is said : )
~Nat

Mandy said...

"Hat help me win." You really ARE Russian!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones