Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Hump Day Special.

1. What is your occupation right now? Dancer/File-er. I can do them at the same time, that's why I make the big bucks.

2.What color are your socks right now? no socks, feet suffocate with them on.

3.What are you listening to right now? The sound of mucus bubbling in my esophagus.

4.What was the last thing that you ate? Hot Cocoa. Now it's like chocolately mucus. Love it.

5.Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, My Silver Sanchez is a manual.

6.Last person you spoke to on the phone? Blake. What a fun question.


8.How old are you today? 24, sick. I'm way past my prime.

9.What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Roller Derby. I love women with mustaches and leg hair.

10.What is your favorite drink? Anything with lots of calories. I love calories.

11.Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, I dye it every two years. By about the year and a half mark I end up liking the color, then I change it again. It doesn't make sense. Even to me.

12.Favorite food? Anything that has alot of fat and grissle. Mmmm, eat that right up.

13.What is the last movie you watched? Bring it On like #12, with Hayden Penettiere. After watching that movie I wanted to rip my eyelids out. But I of course watched it until the very end, just in case it all of a sudden got really good. Which never happened. Why do they keep making Bring it On movies? We don't want it broughten.


14.Favorite day of the year? Any day that involves me getting gifts.

15.How do you vent anger? I slap little kids around.

16.What was your favorite toy as a child? Anything that involved food. I took my Easy Bake Oven with me everywhere I went, just in case I, or anyone else got hungry. Childhood obesity is number 1.

17.What is your favorite season? Fall. Then When I get bored of that, Winter. Then when I get bored of that, Summer. Spring is so last year.

18.Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries. No reason why, blueberries make me gag a lot if I eat them raw.

22.Living arrangements? Currently living in Buckwilde's playhouse. Which is a basement. Named by my dear husband.

23.When was the last time you cried? A week ago, when Ryan Seacrest tried to give a blind man a high five on American Idol. There's your sign.

24.What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, in no organization whatsoever. Makes life more interesting in the morning.

25.Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? I don't keep friends long, they get tired of my antics and move on. But they always tell me it's them, not me.

26.What did you do last night? Watched American Idol, cooked Blake some grilled cheese sammiches. Hacked up a lung. I love sickness.

27.What are you most afraid of? Trying on my pants and having them not fit. Yikes. That's why I wear spandex pants every day. Never a disappointment. And I like to beeeeend and kiiiiick.

28.Plain cheese, or spicy hamburgers? I have never heard of a spicy hamburger. I'm going to go with a cheeseburger, without hair. All of my food lately has had hair in it. Which I don't love.

29.Favorite dog breed? Uh the breed that doesnt shed or fart. That's the dog I'm currently looking for.

30.Favorite day of the week? The day that involves me getting presents. This questionnaire is getting repetitious. I like gifts, lay off.

31.How many states have you lived in? 2, Utah and California. In California I rollerbladed in a bikini often. That was before the obesity set in.

32.Diamonds or pearls? Both. I like them both, give me both.

33.What is your favorite flower? Not the yellow ones from Wal Mart. I smelled them, walked around and did my shopping, got home and found I had a yellowish-brown mustache that wouldnt wipe off for 3 days. True Story. Love it.

1 comment:

Jared Pugh said...

HaHA thats some funny SHIZ Mutt! I prefer the lung-cheese burgers when im sick though!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones