Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm Really Not Dead...

What a crazy week! Blake and I started out the festivities with a little ice skating at the Olympic Oval on Christmas Eve, it was a party. Minus the part where I was turning in my skates, barefoot, and a young kid stepped on me with his lovely hockey skates. After a few swear words, I walked it off like a champ. Just a wee bit of bruising still =) Then we had a wonderful Christmas day with my whole family and spent the entire weekend at the Wilde's house. It was a good time! We did a little bowling, did a little mountain boarding / waiste deep snow hiking hell (that's realy all I care to say about this for now, details to come perhaps), and then kicked back and watched some movies. It was nice and relaxing! Now another 3 day work week until the big New Years Eve! I'm not quite sure what we are doing for the big night yet, probably something extreme. Like going to dinner, watching a movie, followed by falling asleep before midnight. That's pretty much our lives at the moment. Anything to keep our minds off of the dreaded spring semester that is inching its way closer and closer. Don't remind me. So for now I dont have many pictures to post, haven't had time to upload them yet. But I do have a lovely picture of the most amazing hat in the world, i believe it's made of Italian Seagull. From Italy.
Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

No comments:

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones