Friday, January 9, 2009

Tests.

Apparently I'm going through test withdrawels today. After having so many tests the last few months, it's like I dont know what to do without them. So today I have taken it upon myself to take a few tests. For your information I have found out the following:

I am extremely popular.
My head circumference is what you would call "abnormal."
I am not gay.
If I were a car i would be a Suburu Outback, without leather or a sunroof.
My name means "Hardy's Fresco Breakfast Sandwich."

Suddenly my life makes sense.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

So glad you found your inner self. I made those tests, I hope you know. Just wanted to help you see your inner beauty. I love it.

KoOie said...

Hey Em, I'm so glad we finally got to play! I'm so serious about game nights, its our fave ask Holli! anyway good luck with school, and I'm glad you tested straight:D Lets play again soon. Lata

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones