Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Buck Wilde's Playhouse.


This is a shout out to my most delectible other half. This week Blake bought himself a little treat. But I must tell you he has been saving for it, ever so diligently, since July! After much consideration and many trips to the gun store, Blake finally (and I do mean finally) put up the cash to buy this Walther P22. Yes, I am getting very good at gun lingo, thank you. I have been drug to Sportsman's at least 5 times since November to view every gun available this side of the Mississippi. But this little beauty finally won Blake over. Amen! And to add to all of this excitement, today Blake sold his Beretta so that he can buy the other gun he really wants. A glock. I will learn the lingo about this gun very soon and then share it with you. I sure do love it when my husband is so willing to sell an old gun to get a new one. He is brilliant!
All this selling & buying that's been going on, sure does make me want to get in on all the action. So, for all you readers out there, I am selling my snowboard. Pictures and Info to come soon! This board has rarely been used as I never could quite figure out how to not break limbs while strapped to it. So keep watch, and if you're looking for a smackin' deal on a board, I'm the person for you. Heaven knows I need a new set of tatas asap. The sooner this puppy is sold the sooner I can go under the knife. Sike!

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Yes, you are getting very good my dear. As for the Glock...would that be a 26 or a 27. I'm assuming that's what he's after being the gun conoisseur that I AM as well! Ha ha ha! A perfect little 10 round concealed carry for any man. :) hee hee hee!

Emily Wilde said...

Well ya see...he told me it was a glock 26,9 mmm.... now he is saying something about a 45.... this is too much for me. I just smile and nod.

The Buckingham Family said...

What exactly do you do with these guns?
Seriously...I don't know.
Are they for ranges or do they kill animals or are they for protection???
Clueless Nat : )

Emily Wilde said...

You can go out and shoot them for fun anytime, but not so much for killing animals! haha but Blake has his concealed weapons permit so these guns are small enough that he can carry them concealed if he wants or keep them right close by our bed in case anyone tries to steal me! =)

Jeana said...

welcome to the gun club! does he already have his concealed weapons permit? i do have to confess though that i do have 1 gun that is mine that i've had since before being married! and expect a text tomorrow i go in first thing in the morning :)

Jeana said...

k i just read the comment above mine that he does so scratch that question

Chotz said...

I would buy your snowboard but I am horrible at it!

good luck with your new boobs.

The Simmons' said...

Oh man!! I am glad that you too have joined the gun world. I am glad to hear that he selling some to get others. I have not quite taught Earl that trick. Oh wait he did sell a gun to pay for this piece of crap jeep thing on KSL. PS. Good place to sell the snowboard! It is free and I continue to sell stuff Earl's junk on there for a nice income:) All this fishing and gun talk I think you might just be hickory Em along with me....

The Simmons' said...

PS again. Let me know if you hear if Jeana has her baby. We will need to go see it!

Jared Pugh said...

What the hell! Selling an old gun to get a new one!!!!!!!! Man doesn't married life suck sometimes Buck? Thats why you say you sold the old one and keep it in the safe for a few weeks while you proudly display the new one, then 2 weeks later take them both out shooting! She'll never know the difference!

PONG-A-RIFIC

Emily's Blog full of Newsssssss. Woo.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones